Many organisations now have staff who are working from home or have been furloughed. Some employers are concerned about how to adapt their business to meet new demands during this time of uncertainty – it has never been so important to prepare for the future.
Our University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) credited bite-size courses are delivered via online live and offline teaching sessions – so ideal for staff working at home. They are designed by industry, for industry and aim to:
- Empower, upskill and boost staff moral
- Improve competitiveness and efficiency
- Streamline manufacturing processes to reduce costs and increase productivity
- Allow employees to learn at their own pace
- Have access to the latest technologies and equipment
- Delivered by expert approachable lecturers with industry experience
- Short weekly sessions delivered over a 32-week period
- Interaction with people from different industry backgrounds
Learn about key industry topics such as; Lean Management, the Circular Economy, Innovation Management, New Product Development, Six Sigma, Smart Manufacturing. Study can lead to the following qualifications:
Upskilling for Industry 4.0: Wales (PG Cert, PGDip or full MSc)
International Innovation Masters (PG Cert, PGDip or full MSc)
Upskilling for Industry 4.0: Wales – (Level 5 University Certificate)
The Courses are part funded by the European Structural Fund through Welsh Government, so take advantage whilst we have the funding. We have numerous starting dates to suit.
We look forward to hearing from you.
MADE – Embracing new technologies.